Saturday 30 May 2009

Uganda: Rukungiri

Click link below to see more photos.
From Uganda 2009 Photo Album
Dear Donors,

There are moments when the gratitude I feel for your wonderful generosity to all these special children overwhelms me. Because of you I have heard the voices and clapping of five hundred little angels as they welcomed us in anticipation of receiving your most generous gift: ‘Their bedkit.’

Because of you I have seen the happiest of smiles — smiles that could melt an iceberg.

Because of you I had the absolute pleasure of giving your gift to the children yesterday ... as I handed it to a beautiful young girl I said “This is for Special you from someone in Canada who loves you.” Her eyes met mine, she touched my hand and said “Please tell them I love them too.” They all do!

Our sincerest "Thank you," for caring so much for these beautiful children who have so little but act as though they have so much.

Together we will have given six thousand children in Uganda hope.

Annette Arnold for the Uganda team

Post your comments here.