Sunday 10 February 2019

Belgaum: Gokak and Nipani

This is my first trip with SCAW and I am thrilled to be part of this dedicated team that distributed 900 bed kits at two locations today.   It’s been a long 13-hour day for us! This late-night entry will focus on the children who so eagerly greet us in various ways upon our arrival at the distribution locations.

Their loud cheers are pleasantly deafening and very humbling.



Their eager two-handed waves are heartwarming.   Their beautiful and sometimes toothless smiles are heart melting.

As hard as I try to capture their warm welcome in a photograph or two, it’s simply not possible.


I look forward to tomorrow’s distribution and to the enormous goosebumps I get when these patient, well behaved children welcome us into their world.



Total bedkits delivered to date is 1,400.  Only 5,600 to go!

For the Children,
Line ‘Goosebump’ Forestier for
Team Belgaum 2019
Post your comments here: