Monday 13 December 2021

Oh, how I wish I was there!

For years I have been hearing about Mama Wandoa and her fabulous team in Tanzania. The word used in our earlier post was "formidable", and that she is; as well as being very kind and warm. It was going to be my privilege to be in Tanzania in the summer of 2020, however Covid struck and that was that.

I am so happy to be part of this remote distribution; from the outside looking in, but part of it as best as we can be. 

I have now had the pleasure of “meeting” Mama and her adult children, Benjamin and Wendy and our regular zoom calls gives us an inside look as to how wonderfully they are managing the distribution. Their faces light up when talking about handing out the bedkits and I end every call with the thought of one day getting there and meeting them in person!


Lala Salama (sleep well)

Jill Plasteras (TLA)

No comments: